Write Your Own Post
HOW TO POST:
- Enter your post title at the top of the post field below.
- In the Category drop down menu at the bottom of the page press on the category you want or, press Uncategorized.
- Write your post.
- If you don’t want any images press, Submit, or Save Draft, at the bottom of the page.
IF YOU DO WANT AN IMAGE, OR IMAGES—DON’T SUBMIT YET:
- Right click on the image you want and copy it.
- Place your cursor in the area of your post where you want the image to appear.
- Paste it into the post.
- Do the same for additional images.
- Then if you don’t want a “Featured Image” header, press Submit,or Save Draft, at page bottom.
IF YOU DO WANT TO ADD A FEATURED IMAGE HEADER—AGAIN, DON’T SUBMIT YET:
- Click the plus sign under “Featured Image.”
- Click “Select Files” in the page that appears.
- When your Documents page opens, locate the image file you want for your header and open it. It will appear in the image library.
- Click on it to select it.
- Then click “Select” at the bottom of the page. You post page will open with the Header Image displayed.
- Now you can press Submit, or Save Draft.
THANKS FOR POSTING ON SENIORS ABOUT SENIORS!